- AutoBild sportscars - Rein&Gemein - VW Golf VI im Test
- GTspirit.com - Road Test: Sportec Scirocco SC 300
- GTspirit.com - Road Test: Sportec Cayman SP 380
- AutoBild sportscars - TopTest Sportec Scirocco SC350
- evo - the thrill of driving
- carbonvision.nl - VW Scirocco Sportec Edition
- AutoBild Tuning
- Option Auto 178 - En Kiosques - Sportec SC350 sur base VW Scirocco
- Option Auto 178 - En Kiosques - Sportec SC200 sur base VW Golf VI
- Auto&Tuning Niederlande - Sportec Scirocco
- Auto Illustrierte 6/09 - Wer Wind sät....
- Porsche Szene Live
- Auto Motor und Sport
- Business Class - Das Lifestyle Magazin
- Porsche Szene Live
- Weltpremieren und Neuheiten - Automobilsalon Genf
- Sportec SC 350: Der kompakte Überflieger
- Auto&Tuning Niederlande
- AI 1/09 - Die Spitzenreiter 2008
New 858bhp Sportec SPR1 T80
Conceived, designed and constructed in Switzerland by SPORTEC’s technical team, the new version of the SPR1 offers unrivalled supercar performance and exclusivity.
The T80 builds upon the performance of the SPR1 range by increasing the power of its bi-turbo, 3.6-litre, 24-valve, flat six T80M engine to a staggering 858 bhp, which, when combined with the benefits of permanent four wheel drive, creates a benchmark blend of poise and performance.
This means that each of the SPR1 T80’s four wheels channels 214.5 bhp to the tarmac, akin to having a VW Golf GTi powering each tyre, yet the SPR1’s bi-turbo engine remains fully Euro IV emissions compliant.
The SPORTEC SPR1 T80 enjoys supercar performance, taking a mere 3.0 seconds to hit 62mph (100kmh,) with 186mph (300kmh) appearing in just 18.9 seconds. A top speed of more than 236mph has been recorded at Nardo, Italy.
Technically, the SPORTEC SPR1 T80 boasts highlights including titanium connecting rods, a flat carbon fibre under floor, active suspension and F1 style ceramic brake discs.
The use of composite (carbon / Kevlar) body panels, forged alloy wheels, an integrated safety cage and ceramic brake discs allows the SPR1 to be lighter, safer and more dynamic than other cars in its class.
Available in a choice of colours, the SPR1 T80 boasts a number of exclusive SPORTEC styling and interior touches, including lightweight 20 inch forged alloy wheels, a carbon fibre rear wing and leather / alcantara interior.
Brackley based Automotive Performance Services (APS) is the UK concession for SPORTEC. The SPR1 T80 will be making its British debut at the prestigious Salon Privé show at London’s Hurlingham club between 22nd-24th July. www.girlracer.co.uk